website evaluating

colors- its just fine, very simple and calm to the eye since its only black and white

banners- its just fine. Simple yet elegant.

ads- its has ads but its not that irritating to the reader

navigability- its easy to navigate since the layout is very accessible

links-its also accessible, and its fast to download from link to link

site map- well its easy to use,aside from it downloads fast, its also user friendly

content- the content and pictures are relevant to the topic since its about photo editing. And its shows step by steps on how to edit pictures.

Pictures- its not that too many nor too few. Its ok.
the pictures downloads fast, just like a piece of cake.=)

I think, these qualities are fine, for I don't find any problems or irritating things while viewing and evaluating the website. Although its simple and not that so much great. But definitely, its a good website. Especially the font, color, navigability and links.

Saturday, August 9, 2008

What's with 888?

In August 8, 2008 there are many people asking this big question..."What's with 888?"
That make me confused whether I'll believe it or I'll just ignore..it..In the other hand..
it catched up my attention and make me answer this confusing question..
well I'll just say for me as a simple teenager.. it is lucky! hehehe because there are so many good things happened on me that dayjust like hmm.. its secret! hehehe.. But pretty unlucky bcoz.. I have heard a bad news (awww).. but.. I dont care if this significance of "888" is true or only a belief bcoz we are the one who makes our life goes on.. this kind of thing are just certain numbers are believed by some to be auspicious.

No comments: